Time Inc. Video SpecsGeneral Video Ad Specs (16:9 PREFERRED)
|Ad Product||Dimensions/Ratio||Target Bitrate||Max. Duration|
|High Definition 720p Pre-roll||1280x720
|1500-2500 kps||30 seconds|
|High Definition 1080p Pre-roll||1920x1080
|2500-3500 kps||30 seconds|
HTML5 Formats (.MP4 is best practice as it has the widest browser support)
- Dimensions: High Definition 1920x1080 for 1080p or 1280x720 for 720p
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Formats: .MOV, .MP4, .MPG
- File size: 30 MB maximum
- Frame rate: 30 fps maximum / 24 fps minimum
- Technology: Progressive only
- Audio Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz as per source material (additional audio specs below)
- Duration: 15-30 sec maximum
- Tracking: Up to 5 video progression tracking URLs can be provided. 3rd party tracking URLs can be provided to the the start, 25%, 50%, 75% and end points of a video. Only secure pixels accepted.
- Viewability wrapped VPAID tags are accepted to run on O&O.
**However, VPAID tags are unable to run on OTT platform.**
- Blocking tags are not accepted.
- Companion Banners are not accepted.
- All OTT requets are made server side.
- Audio Codec: ACC-LC or HE-ACCv1
- Audio Bitrate: 128-192 kbps for ACC-LC / 64-128 kbps for HE-ACCv1
- Audio Channel: 2 channel stereo mix
- Audio Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz as per source material
- Audio Levels US: -24 LKFS (+/- 3.0 dB) as per ATSC A/85
- Audio Levels EU: -23 LUFS (+/- 3.0) as per EBU R128
- PEOPLE TV adheres to the quality-focused 2015 IAB Digital Video Ad Format Guidelines.
- PEOPLE TV uses SSAI (Server Side Ad Insertion) to stitch ads seamlessly into content for a TV-quality viewing experience.
- PEOPLE TV no longer accepts .FLV content.
Approved Video Vendors