By aggregating the power of Meredith's growing digital assets and leveraging cutting-edge technology, the Meredith Digital Network provides integrated marketing solutions that deliver targeted reach across an affluent and engaged audience within a trusted content environment.
Meredith Digital advertising specifications are IAB compliant. We also offer a number of custom ad products which differ by brand. Navigate the links above to obtain Meredith Digital advertising specifications by brand.
Please note that the specifications contained on this site are subject to change without advance notification. Please ensure to monitor and update your library of Meredith Digital advertising specifications prior to the release of advertising assets to ensure a smooth campaign launch.
Should you have any brand/ad product specification questions or requirements not discussed here please contact:
Meredith Digital Ad Product Technology Group: email@example.com
Or click the site name above to see contact information specific to that property.Digital Lead Times
All assets should be provided within spec and received by the Ad Ops team no later than (5) days prior to launch to ensure a smooth launch process.
If assets are NOT within spec additional time may be required and may affect launch.
(2) Business Days - following receipt of creative within spec
- HTML5, Preroll Video ads or static images (.jpg/.gif/.png)
- 3rd Party Redirects, HTML5
- Text/image links
(5) Business Days - following receipt of creative within spec
- Expandable ad units
- In-banner video ad units
- "Talking/Synched" ads
- Floating ad units
- Transitional, Interstitial or Superstitial ad units
All Rich Media must be 3rd Party/Rich Media Vendor ServedCustom Ad Units:
Varies - see detail below
- Existing Custom Ad Products requires a (10) Business day turnaround, which includes gathering of assets, outsourcing to vendor, and QA.
- New Custom Ad Products with unique functionality and ad coding on the site will be handled by Ad Tech. Specialized units will be spec'd out, outsourced to the appropriate third-party vendor, and fully tested before it is approved and can be available for sales. Turnaround will be evaluated on a case by case basis with a minimum of (3) weeks to build and test.
Digital advertising effectiveness surveys are available on all Meredith Digital properties, however the specifications and campaign requirements for approving and implementing these research programs vary by site. To review the specifications by brand please click the appropriate site link above.